Hi! First, welcome and thanks. There are a gazillion blogs out there, so thanks for reading mine. Who am I? I’m a wife and a mother of 2 beautiful kiddos. I love to run and I’m an avid Jayhawks fan. I love meeting new people. I’m passionate about helping people. I have 10 years of fundraising experience for a nonprofit and need a new challenge. I want to help nonprofits and small companies with their social media efforts. I started my blog because I needed a place to put my thoughts and ideas that have been racing around in my head and screaming to get out, I’m looking to connect with like-minded individuals. I have come across some amazing blogs and hope that some day people will say the same for me. Please join me on my journey as I learn to find my voice.
- Whether you're 3, 8 or 13...bubbles will always bring a smile to your face! Happy Birthday Ben!!! https://t.co/VNBXNEVhye 14 hours ago
- RT @GlennonDoyle: Hey! Reminder: if you're feeling overwhelmed: that's okay. Life is just a little overwhelming. Also: beats underwhelmed.… 2 days ago
- Deep thoughts #postwhole30: will I ever eat ranch again? 3 days ago
- RT @iamkidpresident: Love is one of those ingredients that you can NEVER have enough of. youtu.be/en0VClC10ng 3 days ago
- Rarely have a game on the same day, at the same time...and today the fields are right next to each other!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago